Tuesday 4 February 2014

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara


Mascara is definitely a must for my everyday makeup routine. As my eyelashes are blonde and pretty much non-existent, I have always struggled applying mascara to my bottom lashes. The wands never seem to reach all of the lashes as they are too big and the mascara smears everywhere. I end up with more on my bottom lash line then on my lashes. UNTIL I came across the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara!

My non-existent lashes before:

My bottom lashes after using one coat:


I picked it up from my local Myer for $28AUD about 2 months ago before going on my Europe holiday. (£12.00 from Boots and 15.00€ from Clinique Website). And ever since, I don't think I've gone a day without using it! As Clinique describes "it is long-wearing and has a formula that resists smears." I 100% agree! I have worn this mascara through London rain and Australian heat and it lasts all day with no flaking or smudging. The best part about this mascara is the teeny tiny wand that reaches every lash with ease.

The only negative I have is that you are spending $28AUD for a mascara that can only be used on your bottom lashes. The tube is only 2mL, but like I said, you are only using it on your bottom lashes so it will last a while.

I would definitely recommend this product. I would say it is a must for my makeup collection.

I hope everyone has a good day :)
Carissa xx



Follow me on Bloglovin and Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa. I like your blog too :). I've followed you on bloglovin. x

      Delete