Sunday 16 February 2014

The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle

Today is a very sad day as I have used up all of my limited edition Body Shop body butter in Ginger Sparkle. :(.
I love Christmas scents, so when I saw this gingerbread Body Butter at Christmas time I was so excited. I bought two big pots and even took one overseas with me. It smells amazing, just like gingerbread. After the first time I used it my mum smelt it and had to go buy a pot the next day! I have always loved The Body Shop's body butters as they are so moisturising. I used it every night before I went to bed.
 
Let me know what other Body Shop body butters smell good as I will need to purchase another! :)
 
 
Carissa xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah for sure. What's your instagram account? xx

      Delete