Tuesday 25 February 2014

MAC Viva Glam Rihanna Lipstick ❤️

The lipstick with flash photography
The lipstick in natural sunlight
The lipstick in natural sunlight
Last week I received the MAC Viva Glam Rihanna in the mail, and I must admit I was a little bit worried about ordering this lipstick. But before I begin I think we should all take a moment to admire the amazing packaging! It comes in a limited edition soft-touch red packaging with Rihanna's signature on it. The reason why I was a little worried about this lipstick is because the finish is a frost finish. I'm not a huge fan of frosty lipsticks BUT on me you can't really tell it's a frost, unless you're up really close. In the tube it looks like it has some gold shimmers, but again nothing too noticeable on me. It's a blue based red and makes my teeth look lovely and white. I suggest using a lip liner as this red isn't matte (I didn't wear a lip liner in the pictures). The best part about MAC's Viva Glam lipsticks are that 100% of the proceeds go towards HIV/AIDS. So even if you don't love the colour every cent goes towards a great cause.
 
This lipstick is $36AUD and can be purchased online at the MAC website or in store.
 
 
 
Carissa x
❤️
 
 
 
Follow me on instagram: carissaelle

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog so.....I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! :)

    http://whatwewantx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the packaging of this! Such a beautiful colour as well definitely want to try it, would love if you could check out my blog :)

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like someone already beaten me to the punch but nonetheless I have also nominated you for the Liebster Award! Love your blog and hope you enjoy the tag as much as I did :)

    http://ofmymemories.weebly.com/beauty/liebster-award-tag

    ReplyDelete