Monday 10 February 2014

Pretty in Pink for Valentines ❤️

As a single lady myself I know that my Valentines will be spent watching some awesome chick flicks and treating myself. But since Valentines Day is coming I thought it would be the right time to share some of my favourite pink products that I have in my collection. As I have a slight obsession with pink makeup I do own quite a few products. With so many different shades of pink around, there is something for everyone.


For some pretty pale pink cheeks MAC powder blush in Well Dressed is perfect to add a little bit of colour. To go with the blush I like to apply Stila's highlight duo in Kitten to the top of my cheekbones which gives that beautiful Victoria's Secret glow.

I think the most important thing for every occasion is some long and full flirty lashes. Maybelline's Great Lash Lots of Lashes gives volume and length which is perfect for a date with that special someone. Falsies can always be worn as well.

With lips there are so many options to choose from. Some of my faves are the NYX Butter Glosses, the one I have in the picture is Maple Blondie. For a your lips but better colour MAC's Angel is a great lipstick. And finally one of my most worn favourites is Limecrime's opaque lipstick in Great Pink Planet which is a fun pastel Barbie pink.


A sweet and girly Valentines makeup look
Other Products:
Australis Primer
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque
MAC Prolongwear Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder
MAC powder blush in Well Dressed
Bourjois Bronzer
Stila All Over Shimmer Duo in Kitten
E.L.F Eyebrow Kit in Ash
Australis Clear Lash and Brow Mascara for brows
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk for base and waterline
Sleek i-Divine Naturel Palette the matte white shade
Stila In The Moment Palette Instinct
MAC Well Dressed blush for crease
Estee Lauder no. 66 Candy Crave for crease
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Limecrime Coquette and then Great Pink Planet on top



I hope everyone has a great Valentines Day! ❤️🎀

Carissa xx

2 comments:

  1. That limecrime lipstick is gorgeous. Very pretty and feminine look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love Great Pink Planet! A very fun and pretty lipstick!

      Delete