Monday 3 February 2014

In the beginning..

After many months of deliberation, I have decided to begin a blog. I mean, what have I really got to lose? I have graduated from university a while ago now and am currently working as a Registered Nurse in Australia. As much as I love my career, I have always had a real passion for makeup, beauty and fashion. I'm just your average girl that spends way too much money on beauty products.

I have always enjoyed reading other peoples blogs. They give me so much inspiration and I love reading reviews about products I have been thinking of purchasing. So that's the main reason I wanted to start a blog. I would love to discuss my different experiences that I have with different beauty products and also to share my passion for makeup, beauty and fashion. I would also love to share my life journey and travel experiences.

If my blog benefits or interests one person, then it would have been 100% worth doing. So please follow and be a part of my journey. I would love to get to know and speak to new people. We can share my obsession for makeup and beauty.

Carissa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment