Wednesday 19 February 2014

Stila In The Light Palette

 
 

I have had this palette for a while now and I can easily say that it has become a staple for my everyday makeup look. After purchasing this as one of my first "expensive" eye shadow palettes, I knew straight away that I had to own the other three. So of course I eventually bought the others which are all beautiful, but I still use the In The Light palette the most.

I bought mine from Mecca Cosmetica for $62AUD. There are 4 matte shades and 6 wearable shimmery shades (including Kitten - Stila's most known). All beautiful neutral shadows. They are all extremely pigmented (this goes for the other Stila palettes as well). They are very buttery and soft, and are super easy to blend.

This palette is stunning and I feel that it ticks all the boxes for me. Even though it is $62 it is 100% worth your money, especially since a single Stila eye shadow is $29AUD. Oh and it comes with a Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Damsel (matte chocolate brown) which is usually $32AUD! I could easily use this palette everyday for the rest of my life.

So if you don't already own this palette I suggest you go out and buy it ASAP!



Carissa xx

❤️
 
 
Follow me on instagram: carissaelle

No comments:

Post a Comment